SPS machine access rights
In order to access the SPS tunnel, you must:
- Have all the appropriate training courses.
- Have a personal dosimeter, have registered your biometric data in the dosimeter and have followed the Radiation Protection classroom course for controlled areas.
- Have a operational dosimeter: a temporary operational dosimeter can be taken at building 55 (the same as for the "normal" dosimeter). It should be returned at the end of the access period.
- Have the EDH access request for the zone "SPS: SPS ring and transfer lines" approved.
- Wear protective equipment:
- helmet with head lamp (several of them are available at the SPS access point),
- safety shoes (few safety shoes are available in the H8 Control Room HNA-451: 1 pair for each size from 40 to 45),
- biocell (can be provided by Simone Montesano, if requested at least one week in advance).
- Have a valid IMPACT number (provided Simone Montesano before each intervention).
- click on "My Accesses"
- look for the line "SPS ring and transfer lines"
- if all the buttons are green you are ok!
You are here